I suggest the following...

A way to contact mods/admins

Hi,
for about 2 weeks now i (BlablaDamn) can't post comments anymore (i always get the "Oops, something went wrong " shit) and there is no way to contact any support. Just make a little button somewhere with a link to an email address would be enough. I don't don't even know if I'm bannned or if that is actually possible.

24 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • berrydebefferberrydebeffer commented  · 

hey man i also can't login anymore and i don't know if I got banned or not today. maybe you can tell me if you can already join or not ?

• mourp112mourp112 commented  · 

i can't login i put the caption and goes to login page again even if i get it rigth

• lugaalugaa commented  · 

i joined last year and i cant login after the newest server update

• dakuhonoodakuhonoo commented  · 

joined a few weeks, maybe months ago, my account got banned and i have no idea why - i haven't posted memes and i don't even think i've commented very often

• Anonymous commented  · 

i have the worst problem... i can't sign up for an acc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Joined 244 days ago and wasn't able to post one single comment because of this! The only thing that works for me is up- and downvoting although i can provide sauce of a lot of content... It is starting to get f**king annoying

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here, AscendedAncient user here, I've had this issue for months now, always that "Ooops! Something went wrong" I can comment and post on HL, but not on HDL. Only thing I can do on HDL now is upvote or downvote...

• ryanerdryanerd commented  · 

same fking here

• Anonymous commented  · 

Have the same issue, but I know I'm banned on Hugelol.... maybe it has to do something with that...

• ArabianSharkArabianShark commented  · 

I have the same issue, and have had since I joined. My account name is ArabianShark.

• AnonymAnonym commented  · 

Same shit here.

• Tom HoltTom Holt commented  · 

Hi
        My name is Tom and I represent LifeSelector interactive adult site.
        Please give me a contact to your colleague who is responsible for the business development marketing at your site. I would like to speak with you about the business possibilities.
        We could provide you relevant SFW and NSFW videos
        Waiting your reply!

Regards

Tom

• pouziboypouziboy commented  · 

After a month or so of this I was able to submit a post. But I'm again unable to comment it, therefore people are hatin me for not felivering the sauce. How great is that..!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here, can't post a comment nor can i post new content. Always getting fucking "Oops, something went wrong " shit...

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I can't even pm mods or admins

Feedback and Knowledge Base